Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Reflection letter

Dear blog readers,
My name is Chris and I am a freshmen student at Eastern Michigan University. I am writing in regards to my essay Are electric cars the future or just the beginning. To find out if I need improvement on the paper I wrote. Also I am curious to know what everyone thinks about it and if it is useful to you in finding out more about electric vehicles.

The process outcomes I believe I achieved in writing this essay are use of evidence and reflection. I believe I was able to do this because I did a lot of research on electric vehicles and how they can affect the environment not only because they emit less pollution but also the cost of the cars and batteries. I learned to be a better writer I have to put words in to my own words, reflect not just on my own thoughts but others to and how to look for specific things that dealt with my topic. The thing I am most confident about is my ability to do research and find articles on the web to support or argue against whatever it is that I am writing. My favorite line would have to be “how many people will actually buy electric vehicles”. That sticks out to me because of the fact that there are so many opinions on electric vehicles, so not everyone is willing to buy one. It could be the fact that there a little expensive, they can’t travel far or how long it takes to actually recharge the car. I feel that I need to incorporate what others think about this and use it some way so we can know what other consumers think and feel. I plan on learning how to catch the reader’s attention better so that it will make them want to keep on reading and get interested into whatever it is I am writing about in the future.

Thank you to all the people who read my essay and gave me feedback. It really means a lot to know what everyone thinks and give me tips and how to make it more interesting. I will read all your opinions and try to improve myself as a writer. So I hope that everyone will continue to help me and lead me in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment